Laying The Groundwork
At iHost, we didn’t become masters of the most effective marketing approach overnight. It took us over a decade to develop and refine our winning formula for creating, launching, and managing highly successful paid ad campaigns for our clients. We’ve garnered a few trade secrets along the way, but one thing we’ve always known from the start is that a robust onboarding process is absolutely essential.
Now, you might be wondering, what exactly is onboarding? Typically, you’d associate it with helping new employees acclimate to a company’s unique policies and procedures. But for our valued iHost clients, it’s a bit different.
Sure, onboarding does help you get acquainted with our business and methods, but it’s mostly about us getting to know you and your objectives. We invest the time to understand your company and what you aim to achieve with your paid ad campaign. From there, we’ll walk you through our side of the process, breaking down each step, so you have a clear picture of what to expect as our partnership unfolds.
The goal is to ensure that we’re all on the same page, and you know precisely what you’re getting for your marketing investment. When onboarding is executed effectively, the pieces of the puzzle fall into place seamlessly. However, it’s important to note that a successful onboarding process requires commitment from both parties; it’s not a quick “speed dating” affair. The more effort you put into it, the greater the rewards.
So, how does the iHost onboarding process work? We’ve honed a sequence over time, like a well-oiled machine, to ensure it’s as efficient as possible. Here’s an overview:
1. Management Agreement: The first step is signing our Management Agreement. This comprehensive document outlines the services, terms, payment, and pricing specific to your campaign type—whether it’s a Lead Generation Campaign or an eCommerce Campaign.
2. Onboarding Form: After signing the agreement and receiving payment, we send you a link to our onboarding form. While it may appear extensive, every question is based on 18 years of client feedback, allowing us to tailor our approach for your success.
3. Access to Accounts: Depending on your existing digital properties, we may request access to various accounts like Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, and your website backend. We believe in granting our clients full administrator access, ensuring transparency and control.
4. Kickoff Call: Once we have your completed form and confirmed access, we schedule a kickoff call. This is an opportunity for us to dive deeper into your business, clarify any form answers, and discuss your company’s history, ideal customer, and desired outcomes.
5. Technical Foundation Audit: We perform a “technical foundation” audit at no additional cost, identifying technical issues that may impact your Google Ads campaign. We’ll provide a detailed report for you to address these concerns.
6. Campaign Building: With all the information in hand, our team starts building your custom paid ad campaign.
7. Launch Timeline: Our launch process consists of six phases: Information Gathering, Campaign Build, Campaign Review Call, Learning Period, Campaign Optimization, and Scale and Ascension. These stages ensure your campaign evolves and adapts for sustained success.
While we’re hard at work during these phases, we may reach out for additional information as we continue to fine-tune your campaign. After all, as the saying goes, we don’t know what we don’t know.
Rest assured, we’re always here for you, just a phone call away if you have questions or need assistance. Our commitment is to make your ad campaign the best it can be, and we’ll stop at nothing to ensure your success.